Indasa 2.75" Rhynogrip PlusLine Grip Long Board Sanding Rolls, 1095 Series
Indasa 2.75" Rhynogrip Plus Line Grip Sanding Rolls (1095 Series) feature a velour grip backing for hook and loop face backing pads, hand blocks and sanding boards.
PlusLine is Indasa's most flexible abrasive series designed with a special latex backing that will not crack and is perfect for sanding shapes, edges, contoured surfaces and softer materials. PlusLine offers a high quality finish and high performance on softer materials. There is no grit shedding, especially on the edges of discs.
PlusLine features the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging offering a very long working life time. The grit distribution is slightly more open and features a long working lifetime, particularly on softer materials (e.g. short cured automotive surfaces, soft and resinous woods, some composite materials).
PlusLine offers a surface finish inline with the best abrasives in the market for far less money.
Rolls are 2.75" wide and generous 82.5' (27.5 yd) length. PlusLine sanding rolls are also available in PSA sticky backing, click here for more info.
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers and primers
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- Sanding and finishing hard materials such as hard wood, metal, metal coatings and composite
- For use with hand blocks and sanding boards using hook & loop paper
Features and Benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Extra flexibility in the finer grits
- Very long working life time and superior finish
- Anti-static and dust-repellent
- High performance on hard materials
- 3M Gold
- Norton A275 Original Performance
- Mirka Gold
- D / C / B weight latex paper
- Velour grip (hook & loop) backing
- Available in grits from 40 to 400 for 2.75" widths
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive grain
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 2.75" x 27.5 yd (82.5')
About Indasa Abrasives:
We Also Recommend
Mirka 2.75" Abranet Ace HD Grip Vacuum Sanding Rolls, AH-570 Series