Indasa PlusLine Rhynogrip 2.75" Hook & Loop Long Board Sanding Rolls
Indasa PlusLine Rhynogrip 2-3/4" x 27.5yd Hook & Loop Sanding Rolls feature a Velcro (hook & loop) backing for grip face backing pads, hand blocks and sanding boards.
PlusLine is Indasa's most flexible abrasive series designed with a special latex backing that will not crack and is perfect for sanding shapes, edges, contoured surfaces and softer materials. PlusLine offers a high quality finish and high performance on softer materials. There is no grit shedding, especially on the edges of discs.
PlusLine features the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging offering a very long working life time. The grit distribution is slightly more open and features a long working lifetime, particularly on softer materials (e.g. short cured automotive surfaces, soft and resinous woods, some composite materials).
PlusLine offers a surface finish inline with the best abrasives in the market for far less money.
Rolls are 2-3/4" wide and generous 82.5' (27.5 yd) length. PlusLine sanding rolls are also available in PSA sticky backing, click here for more info.
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers and primers
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- Sanding and finishing hard materials such as hard wood, metal, metal coatings and composite
- For use with hand blocks and sanding boards using hook & loop paper
Features and Benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Extra flexibility in the finer grits
- Very long working life time and superior finish
- Anti-static and dust-repellent
- High performance on hard materials
- 3M Gold
- Norton A275 Original Performance
- Mirka Gold
- D / C / B weight paper with Velcro (hook & loop) grip backing
- Available in grits from 40 to 400 for 2-3/4" widths
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 2-3/4" x 27-1/2 yd (82.5')