Indasa Four Sided 36 Grit Hand Sanding Block, 3200B-36
Indasa Four Sided 36 Grit Hand Sanding Abrasive Block (3200B-36) offer high cutting power and are ideal for creating uniform surfaces.
Manufactured from quality foam giving a long lifespan. Use for woodworking, wood coatings, walls and drywall.
50 blocks per case. Block size 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" x 1".
Features and Benefits:
- High cutting power
- Coated on two or four sides, ideal for creating uniform surfaces and profiles
- Provides a uniform surface finish
- Manufactured from quality foam giving a total flexible pad
- Long lifespan
- Foam sponge backing
- Four sided sanding pads
- Aluminum oxide mineral abrasive
- 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" x 1"
- 36 Grit, also available in 60, 80, 100, 150, 180, 220 grits
- Sold 50 blocks per package
- Wood coatings
- Walls and drywall