Indasa Blue Fine Line Tape, 9mm (11/32"), 570982
Indasa 9mm (11/32") Blue Fine Line Tape (570982) is a high performance PVC backed tape that features flexibility, extremely low profile, easy clean removal, 269°F (132°C) temp rating and excellent conformability for curves and contours to produce extremely sharp paint lines.
Excellent choice for masking off color line separations. High tack but leaves no adhesive residue. High temperature resistance for low bake refinishing.
Should not be used outdoors for extended periods as exposure to sunlight may make tape difficult to remove.
Available in other sizes, click here for more info.
Features and Benefits:
- Extremely flat PVC backed low profile
- Flexible for excellent conformability to make curves and contours
- Easy clean removal
- 269°F (132°C) temp rating
- 3M 471+ Fine Line Masking Tape
- Color: Blue, matte
- Packaging: 1 roll
- 3mm (1/8") x 55m, #570968
- 6mm (1/4") x 55m, #570975
- 9mm (11/32") x 55m, #570982
- 12mm (15/32") x 55m, #570999
- 19mm (3/4") x 55m, #571002
We Also Recommend
Indasa 11.25" Rhynogrip RedLine Solid Sanding Discs (fits GEM), 620GEM Series
Indasa 13' Antistatic Vacuum Hose for Electric Sanders, 29mm, 581797
Indasa 16.5' Coaxial Air and Vacuum Hose Integrated Assembly, 558805
Indasa 2" Rhynolock R-Type Grinding Discs, Aluminum Oxide, 7302 Series