Indasa 8" Rhynostick RedLine PSA 8-Hole Vacuum Sanding Discs, 810 Series
Indasa 8"Rhynostick Red Line 8-Hole Vacuum Sanding Discs (810 Series) are the perfect choice for use on most materials and applications including heavy sanding, prep sanding, fine sanding, blending, rectifying and micro-finishing prior to polishing.
Pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) backing allows for use with flat vinyl face backup pads. 8-hole configuration allows for use with smooth vinyl-face 8-hole backup pads for dust extraction when used in combination with vacuum sander.
The RedLine series is Indasa's premium abrasive line designed with the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging. Available in a wide grit selection, the result is an abrasive system with extremely high cutting power and stock removal, flexibility, consistent finish and very long working life time.
Available from 36 to 220 grit. Sold 50 discs per box.
- 3M Gold and Purple
- Mirka Gold and Q Silver
- Norton A275 Original Performance, A975 Dry Ice
- Old paint
- Top Coats
- Clear Coats
- Fiberglass / Gelcoat
- Solid Surfaces
- Wood and Wooden Floors
Features and Benefits:
- High initial cutting action for rapid stock removal
- High flexibility is adaptable to curves and contoured surfaces
- Uniform scratch pattern for optimal surface preparation
- High resistance to clogging provides very long working life time
- Anti-static and dust-repellent
- High quality mineral grains for high stock removal
- C/D weight backing paper
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- PSA sticky backing for use with flat vinyl face backup pads
- 8" size discs (also available in 5" and 6" size discs)
- 8-hole vacuum pattern
- Sold 50 discs per box
- Indasa 810 series, Part # 810-GRIT
About Indasa Abrasives:
We Also Recommend
Indasa 8" Rhynostick WhiteLine PSA Solid Sanding Discs, 80 Series
Indasa 8" Rhynostick RedLine PSA Solid Sanding Discs, 800 Series