Indasa 6" Rhynogrip WhiteLine 9-Hole Vacuum Sanding Discs (fits Festool)
Indasa 6 Inch Rhynogrip WhiteLine 9-Hole Vacuum Sanding Discs are a production grade abrasives that offer the best balance of productivity, quality finish and cost effectiveness. These discs fit Festool sanding machines with 9-hole pattern as well as most 15-hole backing pads.
WhiteLine is the best option when a very high initial cut and lower costs are desired and a great choice for sanding and finishing fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls and dry wall.
WhiteLine features aluminum oxide grain and a special lubricant stearate no-transfer coating to resist clogging and pilling; the result is a high performance abrasive system that offers extremely high initial cutting power, high stock removal and good surface finish.
6" size grip discs available in a grit range from 36 to 600 and sold 50 discs for all grits. Click here for additional sizes and vacuum hole patterns.
- Dry sanding
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls and dry wall
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- For use with 6" grip (Velcro) backing pads with 9-hole (8+1 center) and 15-hole patterns
Features and Benefits:
- Highest initial cutting power and initial stock removal
- Special anti-clogging, no-load lubricant coating (150 to 600 grit)
- Suitable for many applications and materials
- High performance and provides good surface finish
- Grip backing for strong fastening
- Discs fit Festool sanding machines with 9-hole pattern as well as most 15-hole backing pads
- Excellent dust extraction for dust-free sanding applications
- 3M Red
- Norton A296 Gold Reserve
- Mirka Basecut
- D / C weight paper with grip backing
- Lubricant coating (150 to 600 grits)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 6" size solid discs
- 9-hole vacuum pattern (8+1 center hole)
- Sold 50 discs for 36 to 600 grits
- 69 Series, part # 69-GRIT