Indasa 6" Rhynogrip RedLine 9-Hole Sanding Discs (Fits Festool), 60 Grit
Indasa 6" 60 Grit 9-Hole Rhynogrip RedLine Sanding Discs (690-60) are the perfect choice for use on most materials and applications including heavy sanding, prep sanding, fine sanding, blending, rectifying and micro-finishing prior to polishing.
Grip (Velcro) backing and 9-hole (8+1 center hole) configuration fits Festool sander machines and allows for use with hook and loop style backup pads for dust extraction when used in combination with vacuum sander.
The RedLine series is Indasa's premium abrasive line designed with the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging. Available in a wide grit selection, the result is an abrasive system with extremely high cutting power and stock removal, flexibility, consistent finish and very long working life time.
Available from 36 to 1,500 grit, click here for more grit options. Sold 50 discs per box.
- 3M Hookit Gold and Purple
- Mirka Gold and Q Silver
- Norton A275 Original Performance, A975 Dry Ice
- Old paint
- Top Coats
- Clear Coats
- Fiberglass / Gelcoat
- Solid Surfaces
- Wood and Wooden Floors
Features and Benefits:
- High initial cutting action for rapid stock removal
- High flexibility is adaptable to curves and contoured surfaces
- Uniform scratch pattern for optimal surface preparation
- High resistance to clogging provides very long working life time
- Anti-static and dust-repellent
- High quality mineral grains for high stock removal
- Easy-release grip Velcro-like system
- Nylon grip hook & loop system runs inherently cooler than PSA stick it design
- 60 grit, D weight backing paper with velour grip
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- Grip (Velcro) backing for use with hook and loop backup pads
- 6" size discs with 9-hole (8+1 center hole) vacuum configuration
- 50 discs per box
- Indasa 690 series, Part #: 690-60