Indasa 5" Rhynogrip PlusLine Solid Sanding Discs, 1052 Series
Indasa Rhynogrip PlusLine 5" Solid Sanding Discs (1052 Series) feature a Velcro (hook & loop) backing for grip face backing pads and hand blocks.
PlusLine is Indasa's most flexible abrasive series designed with a special latex backing that will not crack and is perfect for sanding shapes, edges, contoured surfaces and softer materials. PlusLine offers a high quality finish and high performance on softer materials. There is no grit shedding, especially on the edges of discs.
PlusLine features the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging offering a very long working life time. The grit distribution is slightly more open and features a long working lifetime, particularly on softer materials (e.g. short cured automotive surfaces, soft and resinous woods, some composite materials).
PlusLine offers a surface finish inline with the best abrasives in the market for far less money.
PlusLine sanding discs are also available in 6" size, multiple vacuum hole configurations as well as PSA sticky backing.
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers and primers
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- Sanding and finishing hard materials such as hard wood, metal, metal coatings and composite
- For use with 5" grip backup pads and grip hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Extra flexibility in the finer grits
- Very long working life time and superior finish
- Anti-static and dust-repellent
- High performance on hard materials
- 3M Gold
- Norton A275 Original Performance
- Mirka Gold
- D / C / B weight paper with Velcro (hook & loop) grip backing
- Available in grits from 40 to 1,000
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 5" size
- 50 discs per box