Indasa 3" Rhynogrip RedLine Solid Sanding Discs, 2000 Grit
Indasa 3" Rhynogrip RedLine Solid 2,000 Grit Sanding Discs (320-2000) are the perfect choice for use on most materials and applications including heavy sanding, prep sanding, fine sanding, blending, rectifying and micro-finishing prior to polishing.
3" size discs are perfect for wheel rim repair, headlight restoration, wood furniture and working other smaller areas.
Available in additional grits from 40 to 2,000, click here for more information.
The RedLine series is Indasa's premium abrasive line designed with the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging. Available in a wide grit selection, the result is an abrasive system with extremely high cutting power and stock removal, flexibility, consistent finish and very long working life time.
Sold 50 discs per box. Available in additional grits from 40 to 2,000, click here for more information.
- 3M Hookit Gold and Purple
- Mirka Gold and Q Silver
- Norton A275 Original Performance, A975 Dry Ice
- Old paint
- Top Coats
- Clear Coats
- Fiberglass / Gelcoat
- Solid Surfaces
- Wood and Wooden Floors
Features and Benefits:
- High initial cutting action for rapid stock removal
- High flexibility is adaptable to curves and contoured surfaces
- Uniform scratch pattern for optimal surface preparation
- High resistance to clogging provides very long working life time
- Anti-static and dust-repellent
- High quality mineral grains for high stock removal
- Easy-release grip Velcro-like system
- Nylon grip hook & loop system runs inherently cooler than PSA stick it design
- 2,000 grit, A weight backing paper with velour grip
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 3" size discs (also available in 5", 6" and 8" size discs)
- 50 discs per box
- Indasa Part # 320-2000