Indasa 2" Rhynolock R-Type Grinding Discs, Zirconium, 7302Z Series
Note: This product typically ships in 2-3 days
Indasa 2" Zirconium Mini Grinding Locking Discs (7302Z Series) are designed for high performance grinding and aggressive stock removal, deburring, edge breaking, surface leveling, and mold and cavity grinding.
Zirconium grain allows superior heat dissipation and excels in high pressure application with longer lasting performance. Features "R-Type" roll-on screw attachment compatible with Roloc® type systems.
Excellent choice for grinding high nickel alloys, titanium and other exotic metals, removing weld and grind through inclusions (such as nodular cast iron) and great on hard composites that wear down other types of abrasive grains.
Suited for use on ferrous metals, exotic metals, stainless steel, metal matrix and composites.
Also available in 3" sizes and in a variety of grits, click here for more info.
Sold 25 discs per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Premium Aluminum Oxide with high initial cut and stock removal
- "R-Type" screw attachment compatible with Lockit™, Powerlock III™ and 3M™ Rolock TR™ mounting systems
- Quick and easy disc change for increased productivity
- Suited for use on ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics as well as composites
- Aluminum oxide abrasive
- Plastic "R-Type" male screw attachment compatible with Roloc® type systems
- 2" size
- Available in 24, 36 and 50 grits
- Sold in pack of 25 discs
- General purpose grinding and aggressive stock removal
- Deburring, edge breaking, surface leveling and blending
- Use on ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics as well as composites