Flex PE 14-2 150 PolishFLEX Variable Speed Polisher
The new Flex Tools POLISHFLEX PE 14-2 150 is a compact variable-speed polisher developed by professionals for professionals.
The POLISHFLEX high torque at low rpm’s is the distinction of this machine. It is perfectly adapted to all user requirements and ideal for treating a variety of surfaces. From the start in the low speed range 380 to 600 rpm you can feel the power and torque while the optimum speed range of 600-2100 rpm allows for even the most demanding surfaces to be perfectly polished.
Motor and gear units both operate extremely quiet. The ergonomic design and low weight make it easy to reach and prepare even problematical spots. The maximum polishing pad diameter is 8" enabling horizontal and vertical surfaces to be quickly and comfortably treated.
Features and Benefits:
- VR electronic control: stepless speed selection, tachogenerator-controlled constant speed, overload protection, restart inhibit and temperature monitoring
- Powerful 1400-watt motor with highly-efficient ventilator for optimum cooling
- Continuous speed control trigger allows for a gentle start, starting speed at Setting 1, and a lock-on for continuous operation; speed range from 600 to 2100 rpm
- Optimized air ducting for optimum cooling of motor and gear.
- No annoying exhaust air
- Innovative combination of planetary and angular gears reduces noise to an absolute minimum
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface to be operated safely in any position
- SoftGrip hood allows the machine to be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold
- Spindle lock is ideally positioned to prevent operating error and does not interfere with the grip area
- Rubberized backing to protect machine and work surface
- Speed, without load: 600 - 2,100 rpm
- Max Pad Size: 8"
- Power input: 10 amp
- Power output: 880 watt
- Tool fixture: 5/8" x 11 thread
- Weight: 5.6 lbs
- 10' power cord
- Includes handle
- Backup pad in picture not included, sold separately
Note: If using with an extension cord, use only a heavy-duty cord such as 12 or 10 gauge. It is important to consider cord length along with the wire gauge. Failure to do so may damage your tool.
We Also Recommend
Buff and Shine 3" Mini Foam Black Finishing Grip Pad, 2-Pack, 320G
Buff and Shine 3" Mini Foam Yellow Medium Cutting Grip Pad, 2-Pack, 330G