Farecla Profile Premium Liquid Compound Collection
Farecla Profile Premium Liquid Compound is a high performance, water-based cutting compound which quickly and permanently removes 1,200 grit or finer sanding marks from production gel coats and painted finishes and is the perfect solution for restoring oxidized and weathered gel coat surfaces and leaves an excellent high gloss.
Profile Premium Liquid Compound is great on dark colors, it delivers a high gloss finish and is used as a one step product on white gel coats and as the first stage of a two part compounding process where higher gloss and lower swirl is required.
Use with a wool cutting pad (e.g. Farecla Wool Pad) and small amount of material. If desired, follow with a finer cutting compound (e.g. Profile Finish Compound) to yield an even higher gloss level and quality wax (e.g. Profile UV Wax, Profile Polymer Wax) to protect surface.
Water-based formula contains no silicone or fillers and is very low VOC which means no haze-back, easy clean up, extended buff pad life, is safer for people and better for the environment.
Also available in a paste version for those that prefer a drier compound, info here.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for gel coats, painted surfaces and solid surfaces
- Quickly and permanently removes 1,200 grit dry sanding marks
- Water-based formula contains no fillers and very low VOC which means no haze-back, easy clean up, extended buff pad life, safer to use and better for the environment
- Reduced heat build up, stays wet longer
- Contains no silicone (paint shop friendly)
- Time & Money Saved - Quicker application and much less product required versus other leading brands, so highly economical
- Suitable for gel coats, painted surfaces and solid surfaces
- Restoring surface gloss and color to weathered surfaces on boats, planes, trucks, buses, trains, wind turbines, solid surfaces, etc.
We Also Recommend
Farecla Profile Premium Coarse Cut Paste Compound, PRP301