Epifanes Oval Brushes, BO Series
Epifanes Oval Brushes are of the highest quality traditional European style. Hand set and chiseled pure China boar bristle, each hair is split to produce optimum softness.
The oval shaped brush has the same qualities of the round style, but provides a slower release of product. With the benefits of both the “Round” and “Full” styles, this brush is ideal for varnish.
Available in 1-3/8″ (#35), 1-3/4″ (#45), 2" (#50) sizes.
Epifanes brushes feature natural black China boar bristles, densely set without a plug to provide the greatest holding capacity. The ends are split for optimum softness. Old world quality for those who demand the best working tools. If well cleaned and stored, Epifanes brushes may last for years.
Features and Benefits:
- Natural black China boar bristles
- Elliptical shape has great product holding capacity
- Short bristles offer good control working with topside paints and varnish
- Split bristle ends for optimum softness
- Available in 1-3/8″ (#35), 1-3/4″ (#45), 2" (#50) sizes