ArroWorthy Chip Brushes, 3 Inch Width
ArroWorthy 3" Chip Brushes are disposable and great for use with epoxy, resins, glues, acetone, other solvents, for cleaning parts, applying touch-up paint, paint trim and many other workshop and household uses.
Features square trim, sanded wood handle and 100% white bristle. Superior quality and extremely economical. Save even more by purchasing in bulk!
Available in brush widths from 0.5" to 4", click here for additional sizes.
For inexpensive chip brushes that hold even more paint, consider double-thick Fooler Brush.
Handle: Sanded wood
Brush Material: White bristle
Which Brush is Right for Me?
All brushes are not created equal! Selecting the right brush will help you achieve optimal results and the best finish. Use the following guide to help pick the best brush for your application.
- Natural Bristle – designed for oil-based paints, stains, and varnishes. Not to be used with water-based coatings as bristles will go limp.
- Synthetic Bristle – may be used for all types of paints but particularly designed for water-based coatings.
- Badger & Ox Hair Bristle – Softest natural bristles, best for creating smoothest finishes.
- White China Bristle – Best for oil-based paint, stains, varnish, urethanes, shellac and lacquer. Yields smoother finish than black China.
- Black China Bristle – For oil-based paint, stains, and varnish. Stiffer bristles than white China requires more strokes but least expensive