Trimaco SuperTuff Cone Paint Strainers, Medium Mesh, Case of 1000, 11105
Trimaco SuperTuff Medium Mesh Cone Paint Strainers (11105) are ideal for removing unwanted impurities, dried flakes, lumps, filaments and other dust particles from paint.
Now made with synthetic polyester mesh instead of cotton, this means more accurate pore sizes, better filtration and purification of paint, and faster straining. Medium mesh strainers feature a 226 micron pore size and best for latex or oil based paints.
Also available in Fine Mesh, suited for all lacquers and enamels, base coat or clear coat finishes; click here for info on Fine Mesh strainers.
Features and Benefits:
- Cone shape
- Medium mesh, 226 micron pore size
- Made with synthetic polyester mesh, no loose fibers or linting
- Accurate pore sizes
- Better filtration and paint purification
- Faster straining
- Ideal straining latex and oil based paint
- Sold 1,000 cone strainers per case