Flex PE8-4 80 Small Kompact3 Rotary Polisher
The new FLEX KOMPACT PE8-4 80 is a powerful yet compact variable-speed rotary polisher developed by professionals for professionals. Excellent for “precision, surgical buffing”
This tool is great for the fine detailing and on those small, hard to reach areas on boats, cars, motorcycles, planes, RV’s and furniture restoration projects. Accepts 1", 2" and 3” buff pads with industry standard 5/8" x 11 female thread (sold separately).
The Kompact packs a powerful 7.6 Amp motor that produces 1,300 to 3,900 rpm with variable speed control, stepless speed selection, tachogenerator-controlled constant speed, overload protection, restart inhibit and temperature monitoring. Spindle lock-positioned to prevent operating error and does not interfere with the grip area.
Features and Benefits:
- Compact, variable-speed rotary polisher
- VR electronic control, stepless speed selection, tachogenerator-controlled constant speed
- Overload protection, restart inhibit and temperature monitoring
- Spindle lock-positioned to prevent operating error and does not interfere with the grip area
- Accepts 1", 2" and 3” buff pads with standard 5/8" x 11 female thread (sold separately)
- Max polishing pad diameter: 3"
- Max backing pad diameter: 3"
- Speed without load: 1,300 to 3,900 rpm
- Power input: 7.6 amps
- Tool attachment fixture: 5/8" x 11
- Weight: 4.2lb
- Includes: 1 handle
- Power cord length: 10'
Note: If using with an extension cord, use only a heavy-duty cord such as 12 or 10 gauge. It is important to consider cord length along with the wire gauge. Failure to do so may damage your tool.
We Also Recommend
Flex L 3410 VRG High Performance Variable Speed Angle Grinder
FLEX LDC 1509 FR Concrete Grinder With Dust Extraction and Metal Storage Case