Indasa 2" Rhynolock R-Type Grinding Discs, Aluminum Oxide, 7302 Series
Indasa 2" Aluminum Oxide Mini Grinding R-Type Locking Discs (7302 Series) are designed for general purpose grinding and aggressive stock removal, deburring, edge breaking, surface leveling, and mold and cavity grinding.
Particularly suited for use on ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics as well as composites. Feature a "R-Type" roll-on plastic screw attachment compatible with the Roloc® type systems.
Also available in 3" sizes and in a variety of grits, click here for more info.
Sold 25 discs per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Premium Aluminum Oxide with high initial cut and stock removal
- "R-Type" screw attachment compatible with Lockit™, Powerlock III™ and 3M™ Rolock TR™ mounting systems
- Quick and easy disc change for increased productivity
- Suited for use on ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics as well as composite materials
- Aluminum oxide abrasive
- Plastic "R-Type" male screw attachment compatible with Roloc® type systems
- 2" size
- Available in 24, 36, 50 and 80 grits
- Sold 25 discs per box
- General purpose grinding and aggressive stock removal
- Deburring, edge breaking, surface leveling and blending
- Use on ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics as well as composites
About Indasa Abrasives:
We Also Recommend
Indasa 11.25" Rhynogrip RedLine Solid Sanding Discs (fits GEM), 620GEM Series
Indasa 13' Antistatic Vacuum Hose for Electric Sanders, 29mm, 581797
Indasa 2" Rhynolock R-Type Grinding Discs, Zirconium, 7302Z Series
Indasa 2.75" RedLine Rhynolox Plain Back Sanding Rolls, 910 Series