Arroworthy Ultrathaner Brushes, 1037 Series
ArroWorthy Ultrathaner 1037 Series Brushes are for professional use white China bristle brushes handcrafted and ideal for use with urethanes, varnishes, oil-based paints, enamels and stains.
The Ultrathaner brush features a smooth beaver tail style wood handle giving the brush a solid yet comfortable grip when holding; also features a round peg in handle, premium white China bristles, corrosion-resistant steel ferrule, solvent resistant epoxy setting for maximum strength.
Several sizes available. Sold 1 brush per package.
Features and Benefits:
- Handcrafted beaver tail style wood handle
- Premium white China bristles
- For use with urethanes, varnishes, oil-based paints, enamels and stains
- Recommended for both exterior and interior uses
- Features comfortable lacquered round peg handle
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel ferrule
- Solvent resistant epoxy setting for maximum strength
Which Brush is Right for Me?
All brushes are not created equal! Selecting the right brush will help you achieve optimal results and the best finish. Use the following guide to help pick the best brush for your application.
- Natural Bristle – designed for oil-based paints, stains, and varnishes. Not to be used with water-based coatings as bristles will go limp.
- Synthetic Bristle – may be used for all types of paints but particularly designed for water-based coatings.
- Badger & Ox Hair Bristle – Softest natural bristles, best for creating smoothest finishes.
- White China Bristle – Best for oil-based paint, stains, varnish, urethanes, shellac and lacquer. Yields smoother finish than black China.
- Black China Bristle – For oil-based paint, stains, and varnish. Stiffer bristles than white China requires more strokes but least expensive