Sabatack 780 Adhesive & Sealant, White, 290 ml Cartridge
Sabatack 780 White is an easy to use multi-purpose construction adhesive for applications where a high initial strength (high viscosity) and high final strength are desired.
Sabatack 780 is more user friendly, versatile and advanced than any other adhesive product on the market.
Designed for bonding as well as sealing seams, overlaps, joints and cracks. In marine applications, designed for use above and below the waterline. It is similar to Sabatack 750XL but distinguishes itself by its higher viscosity and final strength.
Available in white and black colors. 290 ml (~10 oz) size cartridge.
Features & Advantages:
- Single component, elastic, humidity-curing and MS polymer-based adhesive
- High green strength (high viscosity)
- High final strength
- Long shelf-life, even after opening
- Fast drying adhesion to many surfaces without priming
- UV-stable (will not yellow) & high temperature resistance
- For use above and below the waterline in marine applications
- May be painted wet-on-wet - hardly any shrinkage, no blistering
- Odorless, free from solvents, isocyanates and silicone
- Certificates: Germanischer Lloyd (WP 0840006 HH), WRAS (647 M), ISEGA (HACCP), Wheelmark (164.106/1121/WCL MED0326)
We Also Recommend
Sabatack 750XL Adhesive & Sealant, Teak, 290 ml Cartridge