Sunmight 6" Sunfoam Grip Foam Sanding Discs
Sunmight 6" Sunfoam Grip Polishing/Sanding Discs are made with a fabric and foam structure to provide an outstanding finish and even surface pressure.
A special abrasive coating on the fabric allows sanding and polishing at same time to finish your work much faster. The finer the sanding grit, the fewer compounding steps required.
Sunfoam is excellent for working on curved and contoured surfaces and wet sanding applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduces the compound polishing time
- Provide a better finish without deep scratch
- Provide even surface pressure
- Good for contour or curved sanding
- Size: 6"
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Attachment: Velcro (grip)
- Backing: Fabric on foam
- Bond: Resin over resin
- Coating: Special coating on the fabric
- Grit Range: 500 to 5000
**Also Available in 3000 Grit SC. Silicon Carbide Sunfoam was made to compete against 3M Trizact with foam. It is little more aggressive but yields longer life than our current Sunfoam. **
- Qty: Sold 10 discs per box
We Also Recommend
Norton Blaze A995 No-Fil 6" Multi-Air Cyclonic Vacuum Grip Sanding Discs